The Musical Arts Schoolhouse is an equal opportunity employer!
Come Join Our Team!!!
HIGH ACADEMICS THROUGH MUSIC, ART, DANCE, THEATRE AND SPANISH.
AGES 3 – KINDERGARTEN
Our staff is simply amazing! All of our lead teachers have university degrees in their artistic disciplines, and also have early childhood experience. They have been selected for their dedication to the arts and their love for teaching young children. Our mission is for excellence! All teachers undergo yearly training in Child Development, FBI background check, FBI fingerprinting and are CPR/First Aid Certified.
Interested in teaching for the premier
Performing Arts Preschool and Kindergarten
in the North Texas Area?
We hire out-going, motivated, highly qualified, fun teachers to work for a progressive, organized professional school in a beautiful location.
Here are the TOP FIVE REASONS why you should work for the MUSICAL ARTS SCHOOLHOUSE:
1. Be part of an elite, specially chosen team of teachers. Our School is not a large, cold corporate entity where you get lost in the shuffle. Your input is recognized and very important to each and every child at our School. Only 60 preschoolers and 15 Kindergarteners on our campus!
2. Great work schedule, no late evenings. Our School day ends in the early afternoon, so you can be home with your family at a reasonable time during the week. Also, we are closed during major holidays (week off at Thanksgiving, two weeks at Christmas, etc.) and follow the local ISD school year calendar, and again…you will have time to be with your family.
3. Enjoy teaching again! Since our students rotate to five different classrooms each day, you have a chance to teach multiple age groups, interact with ALL students at the school (not just your same homeroom kids all day long in your same classroom), and the day flies by!
4. Your creativity drives the curriculum. Academics are infused into each area of the performing arts: music, art, dance, and theatre plus Spanish. Be a part of seeing the amazing learning and growth in our students as they participate and thrive in this environment.
5. Teach the next generation of great thinkers and leaders. You can make a difference! At MAS, we expect a lot out of our students. By having high standards, we are accomplishing great and exciting things. We select top teachers who are skilled at working with children. Our families are assured of the highest quality experience when they enroll with MAS. Our graduates are the leaders in their next school experience. Maybe their next teacher will be YOU!!
TYPICAL STAFFING AT OUR SCHOOL
Lead Teachers for each classroom:
Assistant Teachers for classrooms:
Licensed Preschool Director
Assistant to the Director
If you are interested in applying for a position after reading this and viewing our website please email or fax your resume for consideration.
Musical Arts Schoolhouse (inside the Frisco School of Music)
9255 Preston Road
Frisco, TX 75033